Stacey Hatfield - Bayleaf Wellbeing Coach - Accredited Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Serves : 4 people
1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Leek, sliced
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
4 cups (1 litre) Bone Broth or Vegetable Stock
½ cup Lentils
400g Sweet Potato, cubed
2 Celery Stalks, chopped
1 Zucchini, diced
1 Bay Leaf
½ tsp Cumin
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1/3 cup Coconut Cream Garnish: Parsley Crushed Peanuts
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
2. Sauté leek & garlic for 2 minutes.
3. Add bone broth, lentils, sweet potato, celery and zucchini spices & seasoning and bring to a boil, then reduce
to a simmer, continue to cook for a further 15 minutes or until sweet potato has softened.
4. Remove bay leaf and use a hand blender to blitz soup to a smooth consistency.
5. Stir through coconut cream and cook for a further two minutes.
6. Serve and garnish.